Pages

Saturday, 11 February 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


Today i will be bragging my heart out. I earned it!! (bragging started)

2 days ago i got a surprise from Vijay Shenoy, a fellow blogger. He awarded me with.....(drumroll)


THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD.




 Being in the middle of my story “The Tale of the Lady in Black” i couldn’t share the news sooner (though i was itching to).

This is the very first time i am getting an award for writing. And I strongly doubt whether i will ever get any again.(being modest). So i decided that i should accept it and perform the rituals (not the killing type like my last post).

Here’s the rule: 

1)      Paste the award picture on your blog.
2)      Thank the person who gave you the award.
3)      Pass on the award to 15 fellow bloggers
4)      Share 7 random facts about yourself


And here i go :-

Thanks Vijay!! This means lots. Especially since you’re a great writer yourself.
He writes amazing poems in his blog  Minds Eye of Life that touches one’s soul. He is a philosopher and a dreamer who thinks with his heart. Thanks again \m/

----------------------------------

No. 3 Passing the award to 15 fellow bloggers is gonna be tough since i started blogging seriously only a month back and 15 is too big a number! (and now you know why i got this award)

But there are few people whose blog i constantly read with enthusiasm and whose writings are quite inspirational. So i’m gonna give “The Versatile Blogger Award” in no particular order to

Naresh Khoisnam – Blog De Naresh
Rojit Irom - Gambling with Life
Kapil Arambam - In Pursuit to Freedom
Anusha Sugglur Gowda - In Disarray
Dijen Kumar - Blind Memoirs
Swagatika Mohapatra - Journey of an Innocent Mind
Karthick Balaraman - Cometh-the-hour

-----------------------------------


Now 7 random facts about me:

  1. I can solve Rubik’s cube in 3 minutes (I told u i will be bragging! But it’s true:)
  2. I saved my family cat (my mom still talks about it)
  3. I kissed a girl once (all my high school frens know i had a girlfriend then :P hehehe)
  4. Whenever i remember something bad i sang nursery rhymes (automatic action)
  5. I cook very well **smirks** (ask my BF)
  6.  Holding tiny babies scares me. (they look like balloon that will burst anytime)
  7. Writing makes me happy :)

So there! I did it. Now i need to post this in my facebook and brag! :P


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! Congratulation to u too :P

      Delete
  2. Thank you Della. I'm truly honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx a lot dear, I am really touched and happy after reading this post and trying to figure out my value once again. You are all great writers dear. I am just starting. Congratulations. I want to see your posts coming regularly. Thanx again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) you're welcome dear.. keep posting!

      Delete
  4. Thanks a lot. Great to see the names.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Della..Keep up the good work...m sure more awards on the way....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ravi..more awards? i sure hope so too.. hehe

      Delete
  6. Thanks Grancy for the honors ....Lots of love

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I always reply ;)